911 Feature Film Movie Poster- Charlie Sheen

Movie Date & Poster Released 911 Charlie Sheen
According to Entertainment Weekly's News Site the release date has been announced for the feature film titled '911' staring Charlie Sheen, Gina Gershon & Whoopie Goldberg. http://ew.com/movies/2017/07/11/charlie-sheen-9-11-release-date/

I was thrilled to be part of this project and get to photograph the movie poster and movie stills.
Working with a wonderful cast and a very talented director Martin GuiGui was truly and honor for me. Getting to watch Charlie Sheen work was also a thrill. Charlie is one of the true masters at his craft. Watching him conquer this dramatic role was truly inspiring. There were certain scenes that I photographed that were so realistic it was very haunting to witness. Charlie also had a vision for certain things with the film including photos for the movie poster.
So working with such talented people I needed to bring my A Game as well. I needed to capture the intense personality of Charlies character and I believe it can be seen in this movie poster.
Having the opportunity to work with Whoopie Goldberg was also a thrill. Just a wonderful actor and all around sweet person.
This is a very intense film and will bring the viewer inside the building and share a group peoples stories and living nightmare.
In a future post I will dissect just how I photographed this poster and lighting techniques for all you photography buffs.