What a great past two weeks of photos shoots. Moving along perfectly with the Elvis tribute book 'Shades of Elvis' Again this has been such an incredible ride photographing all these amazing artist for this very special tribute. I recently had the opportunity to photograph Willie Nelson, Billy Gibbos of ZZ Top and one of my idols Mr. Tim Burton. It is always a bit nerve racking when you have someone you look up to asking you for direction. This is the second time I worked with Tim Burton and he is just such an amazing person. Not only was I distracted by knowing I was photographing Tim, his wife the very beautiful and talented Helena Bonham Carter was there watching as well. It was truly another highlight in my career. 
I'm very proud of 'Shades of Elvis' and cannot wait for it to be released. Just 'Taking Care of Business' -TCB
Peace- Christopher