Vegas Week Crazy !!!!

It was a crazy busy week last week with shoots in Vegas. Daniela and I went down with our dear friend Debra Wilson. We had made a mini vacation while we worked. Our first shoot was with the hit cable show 'Pawn Stars' Rick and Corey Harrison at their shop 'American Gold and Silver' The guys were great to work with and the photos came out just like I visioned them. They will be published soon and I will post them.

Next was our beautiful friend Holly Madison and the cast of her television show 'Holly's World. We shot with Holly at the Planet Hollywood theatre that holds Holly's 'Peep Show' What a great time wit the cast and all of their pets. I'm really excited about these shots. It is always great to see and spend time with Holly. This upcoming week is very busy with shoots and all kinds of exciting things. I will keep you updated.

As for your emails, I will get back to you soon just give me a bit of time I try to return every ones email. Thank you - Christoper