Fun Day at Disney with friends


That is why I love to have a blog that I can update. This weekend was a very relaxing weekend with good friends. You learn being in Hollywood that there are lots of very horrible people. You learn to weed those people out and spend time with people that you really care about and have fun with. Being in Los Angeles for about 23 years now I have really experienced a life time full of bad people. everyone seems to be out for themselves. Well I have feel I have found a great group of people to spend time with. These are just a few.

Saturday September 13th was Disney Land day with friends. Here is a photo taken on Saturday. pictured from left to right is Holly Madison, Ashley, Inna, Steve Valentine, Lindsay Crolius, Me and Chris. Don't forget about GOTH DAY at Disney coming in November.