ELVIS TRIBUTE BOOK OUT 2013

On this day of celebration of the 35th anniversary of the 'King of Rock and Roll' Elvis Presley's death. I wanted to announce a very special project I have been working on with Priscilla Presley. For the past few months I have been photographing many different talents wearing/interacting with a pair of Elvis's famous sunglasses that he personally owned and wore provided by Priscilla Presley and Graceland. These photos will be for a hard cover book that will be released sometime in 2013. This book will be filled with about 80 different people all black and white photos and quotes from each person about Elvis.  This began from an idea that I had over 9 years ago. After starting a relationship about a year ago with Priscilla Presley the project came to light. With my beautiful wife Daniela by my side we have been photographing people who have made a difference in their field as Elvis did.  Many of you have been asking about the behind the scenes photos I have been posting from shoots and why many people are wearing glasses. This is why. It is such an amazing feeling to watch the expression and reaction to these talents when they first put on Elvis's glasses. Within the next few weeks Priscilla and I will be doing a formal national release about the project. I will keep you up to date on that. I am truly honored to be able to be part of keeping the legend Elvis Presleys' name alive with this book. I'm very proud of this work and I'm sure all the Elvis fans around the world will enjoy them as well. LONG LIVE THE KING!