Jillian Michaels cover shoot.


Had a great weekend. Sunday I spent the day doing a photo shoot with Jillian Michaels (Biggest Looser) we shot a cover for Westlake magazine and a feature for my Stars and Pets (In Touch Weekly) both will be on stands soon. I have known Jillian for a few years now and she is a doll and a great person to work with. I got to meet and photograph Jillian with her rescue horse Buzz. I fell in love with Buzz he is on of the biggest horses I have seen but the sweetest most gentle guy that loves to play like a dog. He got so excited when we got to the stable and he heard Jillian's voice. I was really impressed with Jillian's passion for horses. Also what blew me away was that Jillian rides Buzz bare back (no saddle) It was awesome to watch. Look for both magazines out soon.

Peace Out- Christopher Ameruoso casuree@earthlink.net